Kombucha Kit for Sale
The Kickstarter Kombucha Kit
Perfect for anyone that already has a Continuous Brew vessel on hand (make sure it's safe for use with Kombucha!), The Kickstarter Kombucha Kit includes most everything in our Complete Continuous Brew Package except for the vessel and the videos (add them using them drop down menu if you like). Or if you just like the idea of getting 2 SCOBYs and plenty of supplies for your Batch Brewing set-up, this Kombucha Kit is also a great option, as even a flavoring is included. This is our most popular non Continuous Brew Kombucha Kit, meaning you can buy and brew with confidence just as thousands of new homebrewers before you. Be sure to consider the optional add-ons such as the heater, USA made glass jars, The Big Book of Kombucha, and the Continuous Brew videos, which will walk you through every step of the set-up and maintenance process. And all kits include our world class customer service!
THIS KOMBUCHA KIT FEATURES:
- 2 SCOBY Kombucha Cultures - makes 2 gallon of Kombucha in the first batch, or two 1 gallon batches, each culture is packed separately
- 2 Cups Strong Starter liquid- at least 2 cups, 1 packed with each SCOBY and vital for a healthy start to the brew
- Hannah's Special Tea Blend For Perfect Kombucha - 8oz/120 servings - our House Specialty all organic blend of black, green and white teas plus selected herbals for the best tasting Kombucha or a delicious cup of tea, hot or cold, anytime
- Stainless steel 3" tea ball
- Reusable muslin tea bags
- Organic evaporated cane juice sugar
- Hand-Cut Cotton Cloth Cover & Rubber Band
- Organic Flavoring of your choice
- FREE SHIPPING! (in the US)
- Lab Grade pH Strips - 10 strips
- 3 pack of Thermometer Strips - stick one to your vessel, one to your SCOBY Hotel and an extra
- e-Guide with Batch Brew and Continuous Brew instructions - 100 page pdf
- Web & Client email preferred support - Facebook, KommUnity, Forums, E-mail: pick your favorite way to get answers and we'll be there to provide them!
- Add a USA Made 1 Gallon Glass Jar...or Two! FREE Thermometer Strip(s) and an extra cloth cover for jar #2 make this a great value, all with FREE SHIPPING! (in the USA) - If you need a high quality glass vessel for Batch Brewing or even a Hotel, we've got you covered. The included thermometer strip(s) offer convenience and accuracy and will stay attached once applied, even through the dishwasher. The strips let you know if the brew is in the right temperature range for brewing success, or if a heating solution may be needed. 75-85°F (24-29°C) is the best range, 80°F (27°C) is ideal. Add 2 jars and you will receive 2 thermometer strips plus an extra Hand-Cut Cloth Cover and rubber band for the second jar.
- Add a high quality Kombucha Mamma Heating Solution - Each delivers the same great power, so select based on style and ease of use. From our manually controlled Essential Heat Strip to the dimmer control of the Year Round Heating System to the full thermostat control of the Ferment Friend, all are fully guaranteed and will warm up to a 2.5 gallon brew. Or you can wrap them around/between 1, 2 or even 3 regular gallon jars at a time (see the video below). For additional info on each model, click the product link above or for more info on heating Kombucha and all the models, click here.
- Add The Big Book of Kombucha - The #1 Kombucha resource in the world with instructions for mastering Batch or Continuous Brew plus flavoring, troubleshooting, history and everything else you could ever want to know, offered at a discount!
- Add Continuous Brew Set-Up Videos, Maintenance Videos, or both - These videos are included in all Continuous Brew Packages with a vessel. While all the information for setting up and maintaining the brew can be found in the digital pdf Guide provided with this kit, some people prefer to watch Hannah walk them through the steps on their screen. Each video is short and focuses on one step of the process, so you can refer to them whenever needed as upkeep of the brew is required.
Quick Culture FAQ
Why does dehydrated matter?
While dehydrated SCOBYs may produce a safe batch of Kombucha, they are VERY SUSCEPTIBLE TO MOLD. The living culture at the center of a dehydrated SCOBY cannot properly protect itself early in the brewing cycle without the full power of the culture and starter liquid (included with your Kombucha Kamp SCOBY). Water is the source of all life on Earth. Why begin your quest for a healthy LIVING beverage with a bone dry culture?
Test tube size? That's a joke right?
Unfortunately, no. There are test tube size SCOBYs and even SCOBYs the size of a half dollar, requiring multiple batches to get up to full brewing potential. Unsuspecting consumers are duped everyday by these sellers. The worst part is that many new brewers give up, thinking they have done something wrong. It's not you, it's your starter culture!
What's a "Fresh Kombucha Culture" mean?
Every Kombucha Kamp culture is grown in it's very own jar till it's thick and creamy, then harvested to a SCOBY Hotel and stored for shipment in strong starter liquid. There is no wait for a SCOBY to grow, it's never been dehydrated, nor has your SCOBY been sealed in a box for weeks. Fresh means your culture is ready to brew on arrival, that's the Kombucha Kamp guarantee.
Ask the above questions of any Kombucha culture seller online
before investing your money in their product.
Or just order high quality Kombucha Kamp SCOBYs
and you'll already have the answers! :)