Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Many items will incur a 15% restocking fee (brewers 20% restocking fee) with a minimum $5 fee. Fees are subject to change at any time and without notice. Returns after 60 days are at the discretion of KKamp and may include higher re-stock or handling fees.
Returns or Cancellations Due to Customer Error
All orders are considered final once placed and are subject to cancellation fees up to 20%. Large orders involving other vendors may require manual labor by KKamp to cancel and roll back, and these fees cover those costs. If a future order is placed the cancellation fee may be applicable in the same percentage as charged. So for example, if an order for $100 is cancelled, and a $10 cancel fee is deducted from the refund, that fee could be applied to a future purchase up to 10% of the purchase price, maximum $10.
Some of our products are offered with free shipping, so please be aware that if you return one of these products our actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your return refund. If a product arrives at your shipping location damaged, or we made an error that cannot be remedied with replacement Items we will pay to return the item to us and send a replacement to you. If you decide you do not want a replacement, then be aware that the applicable fees will be assessed, including return fee, our actual shipping costs and a 10-20% restocking fee.
If your package is returned or not able to be delivered to the address you provided and through no fault of Kombucha Kamp, then a shipping fee (minimum $5.95) will be required in order to resend the item to you.
Kombucha, Jun & Kefir Cultures
All sales of Kombucha, jun and kefir cultures are final when placed. Fermentation Cultures are not eligible for return.
Kombucha Kamp will provide up to 1 set of replacement cultures due to mold or other failed brewing conditions during the first batch. Before the replacements will be sent, mold status must be verified by providing photo evidence from multiple angles. Because mold always originates at the brewing source, a re-shipping fee may be required to cover costs.
Eligible for return within 30 days (15% restocking fee). 1 year manufacturer warranty, please send an e-mail if a heater requires service.
Loose Leaf Teas, Herbs & Flavoring Agents
Only unopened items will be eligible for return.
Brewers & Brew Packages
Brewers may be returned for a refund (less shipping and handling) within 30 days of purchase provided the following conditions are met:
- Must be undamaged and packaged in the original packaging.
- All items must be present including; brewer, safety ring, spigot & washers, cloth cover, rubberband, tea ball, etc.
- Perishable or opened items may not be returned. The current cost of each individually priced item will be deducted from the total refund amount.
- Customer must procure an RA# prior to shipment. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation as to why you'd like to return your brewer in order to receive your RA#.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the initial receipt of and returning of the products. It is recommended that insurance be purchased as Kombucha Kamp is not responsible for shipments that are lost or damaged in transit.
- There is a 20% restocking fee on all brewers/packages.
- Returns after 60 days are at the discretion of KKamp and may include higher re-stock or handling fees.
- Due to the unique nature of the vessel, barrels are not eligible for return once used.
- Special order packages must be taken for delivery within 30 days or the restocking fee applies.
- All sales are final once an order is placed. Refunds and returns are the sole discretion of Kombucha Kamp. Cancellation fees range from 10-20%.
- Cleaning Fee: $50
We strive to keep prices as low as possible, but sometimes temporary increased demand for our high quality brewing supplies forces a raise in price. Because prices are subject to change at any time, Kombucha Kamp cannot offer refunds based on those changes. The price paid by the customer at time of purchase is the final price. However, you may apply for the difference in store credit by writing an email to our customer sevice department. Thank you for your understanding.