Elderberry Syrup for Flavoring & Nutrients
Our DIY Organic Elderberry Syrup kit will provide your family with 16oz of delicious elderberry syrup for half the cost of commercially produced brands. Plus it's a snap to whip up and makes the whole house smell amazing!
Elderberry syrup makes a delicious and healthy substitute for sodas when added to sparkling water or add some syrup to your fermented drinks for additional benefits in your Kombucha, Jun, Water Kefir or Milk Kefir. My favorite way to enjoy Elderberry syrup is to add a tablespoon to some sour Kombucha or as a mixer for a healthy cocktail! However you choose to enjoy the syrup, you will have peace of mind knowing that the ingredients are organic and that no preservatives or additives are in the product.
How to Use
FLAVOR KOMBUCHA, JUN OR WATER KEFIR:
- Add 1 tsp of elderberry syrup to 1 16oz bottle of fermented drink
- Add 1 tsp - 1 TB (to taste) of syrup to an 8 oz glass of ice and fill with bubbly water
- Add 1 tsp of syrup to 6oz of warm water. Add lemon to taste.
Recommended Serving Size
- Adults 1 TB daily
- Children (over 1 year) 1 tsp daily
If feeling sick or have the flu
- Adults/Children 1 serving every 3-4 hours
Makes 1 pint (16 oz) of elderberry syrup
Choose from organic cane sugar or raw honey*
Add more flavorings to create your unique family recipe
*Children under the age of 1 are cautioned against consuming raw honey.
- 4oz organic elder berries
- 1 cup of organic cane sugar or raw honey
- 1 packet of organic chai spice blend (0.8oz ginger, cinnamon chips, allspice, cloves & orange peel)
- 1 square of cheesecloth