Welcome guest, Login
- Kombucha Mushroom Cultures
- Continuous Brew Packages
- Kombucha Mushroom Kits
- Continuous Brewing Vessels
- Heating Systems
- Fresh Live Cultures
- Kombucha Brewing Supplies
- Kombucha Testing Tools
- Fermentation Covers
- Kefir Grains
- Tea, Tisanes & Flavorings
- Books, Videos & Support
- Health & Beauty
- Kombucha Bottling Supplies
- Stickers & T-shirts
Why Buy A SCOBY From
Not all SCOBYs are created equal. There are many low quality SCOBYs being sold.
WARNING: Don't be tricked into ordering these types of inferior cultures...
Kombucha Kamp SCOBYs are not:
Dehydrated, Test Tube Size, Pre-Pacakged,
Backordered, Only For A Pint Jar
Kombucha Kamp SCOBYs ARE:
100% Organic & Full Size, Shipped With Real Starter Tea,
Packed The Day Of Your Order For Freshness
The Kickstarter Kombucha Mushroom Kit
This Product Features:
- 2 SCOBY Kombucha Cultures
- 2 cups Starter liquid - 16oz
- Hannah's Special Tea Blend For Perfect Kombucha - 60 servings
- Stainless steel 3" tea ball
- Reusable muslin tea bags
- Organic evaporated cane juice sugar
- Upcycled Cotton Cloth Cover & Rubber Band
- Kombucha 50x Concentrate - 20 servings
- Lab Grade pH Strips - 10 strips
- Short-cut Kombucha Tea Recipe, Tips & DIY Guide
- Complete Kombucha Handbook (e-book) - 100+ pages
- Web support -Facebook, KommUnity, Forums: pick your favorite way to get answers and I'll be there to provide them!
Quick Culture FAQ
Why does dehydrated matter?
While dehydrated SCOBYs may produce a safe batch of Kombucha, they are VERY SUSCEPTIBLE TO MOLD. The living culture at the center of a dehydrated SCOBY cannot properly protect itself early in the brewing cycle without the full power of the culture and starter liquid (included with your Kombucha Kamp SCOBY). Water is the source of all life on Earth. Why begin your quest for a healthy LIVING beverage with a bone dry culture?
Test tube size? That's a joke right?
Unfortunately, no. There are test tube size SCOBYs and even SCOBYs the size of a half dollar, requiring multiple batches to get up to full brewing potential. Unsuspecting consumers are duped everyday by these sellers. The worst part is that many new brewers give up, thinking they have done something wrong. It's not you, it's your starter culture!
What's a "Fresh Kombucha Culture" mean?
Every Kombucha Kamp culture is grown in it's very own half gallon jar till it's thick and creamy, then harvested to a SCOBY Hotel and shipped out right away to you. There is no wait for a SCOBY to grow, nor has your SCOBY been sealed in plastic for weeks before your order. FRESH MEANS YOU ORDER AND WE PACK AND SHIP RIGHT AWAY. That's the Kombucha Kamp guarantee.
Ask the above questions of any Kombucha culture seller online before investing your money in their product. Or just order high quality Kombucha Kamp SCOBYs and you'll already have the answers! :)
Kits by Kombucha Kamp